“GET NEW JOB ALERT THROUGH EMAIL” and free resume samples.
- Work from home Tutoring jobs from virtual office
- Home Business: Simple Tips and Ideas You Really Can Do On Your Own!
- Job Opening for Media Logistics Coordinator in Discovery Channel
- IMF requires Translation Editorial Officer in Chinese language
- Information on Job Opportunities in United Nations Foundation
- JobInterviewSecret.com review – that you must know for job interview
- HR Jobs at International Monetary Fund (IMF). Apply Now!
- Linkedinfluence Review – Learn the tricks to influence recruiters on Linkedin for better jobs.
- Guerrilla Resume Review – The things you must know while writing a resume
- Administrative Assistant Jobs in United Nations Foundation
- GSniper Download – Learn How to make money through Website
- Jobs in Medical Sector – medical assistants, non medical staffs, nurse, medical assistants etc.
- Vision Without Glasses Review – How to Improve Vision Naturally and Throw Away Your Glasses
- Shrink Your Dress Review – How to look Slim for a better impression at work
- appdevsecrets.com review by a genuine user
- How to Find Un-advertised Job Openings: Search through www.DutyEngine.com
- UNICEF requires Regional Chief of Programme & Planning, Bangkok, Thailand
Work from home opportunity for academic professionals. Varsity Tutors is looking for Director of Tutoring who will be able to work from home. Varsity Tutor is a private academic service that focuses on offering test preparation services. The firm is looking for City Wide Directors of Tutoring.
Job title: City Wide Directors of Tutoring
Jot type: Full time
As a City Wide Directors of Tutoring the candidate will directly report to the Regional Director.
Job Profile of the City Wide Directors of Tutoring
As a City Wide Directors of Tutoring, the candidate is expected to offer excellent academic services to the students. Meeting the demand of the client is priority.
- Should be experience in teaching or in tutoring centers
- Willing to work 50 hours in a week. Have to work on weekends and evenings as well.
- Have completed BA or BS with impressive percentage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Adhere to deadline
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Problem solving and string analytical skill
- Customer service nature
- Reliable as well as honest
- Must have high speed internet access
Job Responsibilities of the City Wide Directors of Tutoring
- He or she should be able to maintain good relation with other tutors and clients
- Able to communicate with clients over phone and solve issues.
- 2,000 technology allowance for a communicating device such as laptop or tablet.
- You will get 52 hours of free tutoring for any family member or for yourself in the year
- Health insurance
- Adequate training and career growing scopes.
- World class environment to work
Interested candidates may quickly visit the above mentioned link and apply.