“GET NEW JOB ALERT THROUGH EMAIL” and free resume samples.
- Job Opening for Media Logistics Coordinator in Discovery Channel
- IMF requires Translation Editorial Officer in Chinese language
- Information on Job Opportunities in United Nations Foundation
- JobInterviewSecret.com review – that you must know for job interview
- HR Jobs at International Monetary Fund (IMF). Apply Now!
- Linkedinfluence Review – Learn the tricks to influence recruiters on Linkedin for better jobs.
- Guerrilla Resume Review – The things you must know while writing a resume
- Administrative Assistant Jobs in United Nations Foundation
- GSniper Download – Learn How to make money through Website
- Jobs in Medical Sector – medical assistants, non medical staffs, nurse, medical assistants etc.
- Vision Without Glasses Review – How to Improve Vision Naturally and Throw Away Your Glasses
- Shrink Your Dress Review – How to look Slim for a better impression at work
- appdevsecrets.com review by a genuine user
- How to Find Un-advertised Job Openings: Search through www.DutyEngine.com
- UNICEF requires Regional Chief of Programme & Planning, Bangkok, Thailand
- Get an ecommerce store at $300 to sell your own products online
- How to Get Jobs in UNICEF – Some Useful information for our readers
Team Discovery Channel is looking for young and dynamic candidate to work as Media Logistic Coordinator. The individual will be responsible in coordinating the regional program library starting from distribution, post production, editing, captioning etc.
Location : US FL Miami
Job Type: Full time
- The coordinator is expected to prepare and maintain the program metadata for the entire regional content in Discovery’s internal media management as well as scheduling system.
- He will be responsible for programming, language customization, PMD etc
- Coordinate and communicate with IML and plan properly about the program delivery.
- Program review and follow up
- Delivery of crucial assets on time
- Control multiple tracking system
- Maintain both internal and external communication
The candidate must fulfill the below mentioned criterions;
- He or she should have a minimum of 2 years experience in technical operations setting.
- Hands on experience in post production technology
- Clear understanding of digital media
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Manage client efficiently
- Impressive written and verbal communication skill. Able to transform ideas into content within the deadline.
- Self motivated and extremely organized to handle multiple projects seamlessly.
- Able to work both independently and in team
- Knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese and English preferred
- Should possess a work permit for United States.
- Apply in this link by copying and pasting it on your browser. http://corporate.discovery.com/careers/